1. Bitpay – payment processor and merchant service API
2. Blockchain – a very simple, bitcoin only, merchant app that gets the user started in a few seconds
3. Coinbase – wallet, cryptocurrency payment processor and API
4.Blockonomics – enables bitcoin acceptance without an account. Permissionless invoicing and API with immediate, guided setup.
5.Coingate – Accept Bitcoin payments and receive payouts in Euros, U.S.D or BTC . E-commerce plugins, API, Point of Sale app for Android/ iOS/ web, payment buttons
6. BitcoinPay – payment getaway operating with PLN, EUR, CZK, and USD
7. Paxful – Point of sale, peer to peer market
8. Spectrocoin – All in one merchant services solution that processes in Europe
9. CoinPip – Enables businesses to send and receive digital payments
10. Bitaps – payment processor
11. GoUrl – Official Bitcoin/Altcoin Payment Getaway for WordPress
12. BitPagos – cryptocurrency payment getaway credit card solutions
13. CoinsBank – payment processor, exchange and card issuer
14. Smartex – ethereum powered merchant solutions
15. CryptoCribs – travel the globe, pay in crypto
16. Cryptopay -Integrate Bitcoin payments into your e-commerce website and avoid exchange rate fluctuations.
17. Coinpayments- Accepts Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies,Payment Processor,FREE Multi-wallet
How To Store Your Bitcoins?
It is important for you to have a Bitcoin wallet first to receive, send and store Bitcoins. These wallets have private keys, which are secret codes that will give you the permission to buy and spend the Bitcoins. If you are looking to buy with Bitcoins, then you need to store Bitcoins in wallets, which are of different kinds. There are different wallets on offer to suit various purposes. You need to pick one that is most suited for your use. Some wallets offer great security, whereas some wallets focus mainly on privacy.
Online or hot wallets
The online wallets are web based wallets that stores your private key online on a system that is controlled by someone and the system has to be connected to the internet. There are many online wallets on offer with some also offering links to desktop and mobile wallets. The main advantage of web based Bitcoin wallet is that it can be accessed from anywhere. You should treat the hot wallets just like your purse or pocket. This is the place where you need to keep your day to day spending money and should not be considered as a place to store your savings. The online wallets have your private keys stored in the cloud and hence you can access your wallet using multiple devices. The private keys are encrypted and hence the application provider will not have any access to your Bitcoin accounts.
If you have downloaded the original Bitcoin client, then in all probability you are running a wallet on your desktop. This software will not just relay transactions on the network, but also creates a private Bitcoin address to facilitate easy buying and selling of Bitcoins. It will also be the place where your private key is stored. There are many other desktop wallets on offer for all kinds of operating systems like Mac OSX, Linux and Windows. Some of the desktop wallets are made with importance given to security and the others are made with primary focus given to privacy. Choose one that suits your needs and wants.
Before you look out for answers on how to buy with Bitcoin, you need to find out where you can store the Bitcoins. If you are not too comfortable with online and desktop wallets, then you can think of opting for a hardware wallet. It is a small device that looks more or less like a USB. This device will generate a private key and keep it safely for you in an offline environment. You can make use of this option to spend Bitcoins securely and also to store them. Upon activation, a hardware wallet will create a 24 word seed randomly and it will only be generated once. It is capable of bringing out a list of addresses depending on the seed.
Before looking for choices for what to buy with Bitcoins, you need to first secure your Bitcoins in a proper manner and store it in a place safely. Some of the ways to secure your Bitcoin wallet is by encrypting with a password, having backup and using multi-signature transactions.
The Cryptogaga 2017 Award (Maiden Edition)
Thank you for showing interest in Cryptogaga 2017 Blockchain Awards. Please read the information below for a minute before proceeding.
– To know more about Cryptogaga Blockchain News please Click About Us
– To read our Whitepaper please click Whitepaper
– To read latest Blockchain news please click Here
– To know more about the Cryptogaga Award pleaseclick About Award
Use the links below to vote for the 11 Awards for this year
– One vote per person per IP
– Once vote is casted it cannot be changed
1. Vote For ‘The Satoshi Nakomoto Award’ by clicking here
2. Vote For ‘The Vitalik Buterin Award’ by clicking here
3. The Cryptopian Award will be won by the second runner-off to The Satoshi Nakomoto Award
4. Vote For ‘The Best Crypto Investor Award’ by clicking here
5. Vote For ‘The Most Influential Crypto Investor Award’ by clicking here
6. Vote For ‘The Best CryptoJournalist/Writer Award’ by clicking here
7. Vote For ‘The Best Crypto Exchange Award’ by clicking here
8. Vote For ‘The Best Crypto Merchant Solution Award’ by clicking here
9. Vote For ‘The Most Resourceful Crypto Website Award’ by clicking here
Top 30 most resourceful Bitcoin/Blockchain Websites
Top 30 most resourceful Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin websites where users can obtain handy tools, guides and tips on Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, Altcoin are as follow:
1. Official Bitcoin Guides
2. Official Etherum Guides and Documentation
3. Coinmarketcap- Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations
4. CryptoCompare – Latest streaming pricing data in the world of cryptocurrencies
5. Blockchain- Monitor and analyse any bitcoin address – Blockchain
6. Coin Spectator – this site aggregates cryptocurrency-related news from over 100 sources
7. Etherescan – tracks all the transactions in the Ethereum blockchain
8. Coin Dance – BitcoinBlock details
9. Bit Info Charts – stats
10. ETH Gas – latest information about the Ether gas price
11. ICO Alert- initial coin offerings
12. CoinSchedule – another website for initial coin offerings
13. Token Data – Comprehensive website containing statistics about the ICO market
14. Token Filings – Directory for all the news and articles about token projects
15. Bitcoin Talk – The most visited, engaging, interactive and source of almost all information regarding Bitcoin,Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
16. MyEtherWallet – secure and reputable site for a browser based ethereum wallet, have many different functions.
17. Parity – Ethereum Browser-bases Wallet
18. Mist – Ethereum Browser and Wallet
19. Metamask – Ethereum Browser and Wallet
20. Ledger Wallet – cold storage
22. Trezor – Cold Storage.
23. Crypto Aquarium – Crypto Aquarium is a community of blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts